Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feeling Blah

March 25, 2013.
So, once again I have been a blogger slacker. I haven't really done much to speak about per se.  I have been going to the gym and that is good. I started working out with a new trainer last week. He pushes me just enough and that is good. I fuss and fight, but he pushes me because he believes that I can do it. I just need to believe that I can do it and just do it. Period. I have still be going to church to work on my grieving. The 20th marked 3 years since my sister passed away. I had so much more anxiety and stress about the approaching day than on the actual day. I planted some flowers then went and worked out with my trainer. It was a good day besides the ticket I got for going 5 miles over the speed limit. Bastard cop had nothing better to do than hide behind a sign and pull people over. I saw him do it to two other people after me. This cop needs a life.
Any who, so I did Zumba last week and then training on Wednesday and Friday.  I was so sore in my glutimus maximus that it hurtimus alotimus!
Time to do it all over again this week. I still haven't seen a decrease in the scale or in my clothes, although people tell me that they see it. I figure it will take me longer to see it than others.
It is some what discouraging that the weight isn't just "falling" off. I know this was the slower and more cost effective surgery, but it starting to mess with my mojo.
I have also had a lot of port tenderness. I wake up on some nights with pain in the port region. It feels like my port is ripping at my skin on the inside. Even to use my arm to push myself onto my back or other side hurts once I feel that pain in my port area. Sucks ass.
I have noticed some restriction, but not much with this last fill. I am just ready for satiety to work its way back into my life. I also am going to make another appointment to go do my blood work. I have a feeling that my tiredness and lack of energy is due to the thyroid and since I haven't been on any medicine for that since surgery last year, I think that it might have something to do with my weight retention.  I just need the blood work paperwork from my PCP and then I can get it done.
Tomorrow is fill day. I am ready. I am geared up. After that I have to take Justice to go get his 4 year old check up and get the other round of his shots. I have him on a delayed schedule still since I just don't think it is right or fair to give a kid 4-6 vaccinations all at one time. He is going to have a BF tomorrow, but it is a necessity.
Oh well, such is life. This journey has had its ups and downs, but through it all, I have found a new Amber and I think I like the gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment