Wednesday, February 20, 2013

20 days Post OP

Wednesday, 2/20/13. Well, I haven't written because I just haven't had much to say. It sucks not being able to get to the gym and grind like I did before the surgery this time. I know I will get back to that point, but the waiting around is sucking ass. I went to the gym last night and did Zumba and then got on the treadmill for about 10 minutes. I did some walking and put a little jog in my step. It felt fantabulous!  I have wanted to feel that feeling for so long! The good music and the good company surely made the difference. I can't wait to do it all over again! I woke up to my feel hurting. I think it is time to bite the bullet and get some better shoes. While the Sketchers are good for day to day wear, they certainly don't supportive enough in the arch or in the ankles for the aerobic moves of Zumba or the treadmill.
I got to looking in the mirror last night. I don't see 40 lbs lost. I still see the muffin top. I still see the huge arms. I still see the double chin. Okay, it used to be a triple chin, but still. I am so ready to see the outside reflect the girl that is on the inside. I actually looked at my before pictures for the first time yesterday. I posted them in the original post and will do a side by side with the pre-op pictures from the day before surgery this second time.  I see a little change, but at the same time, I still don't like the girl I see in those pictures. I want to feel beautiful and sexy. Come on already!  Le Sigh. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment