Friday, February 1, 2013

Surgery Day! EKKK!

Friday, February 1, 2013.
Wow, it came so fast and while I am physically ready for this to be done, I keep having moments of emotional turmoil.
I am concerned that I feel compelled to write the following:

If anything should happen to me, know that it is my wishes and deepest concern that Justice Schoen not be given to his father. Anthony McQueen has shown over the last 4 years that he has little concern with our child. He can't even be bothered to come and get our son on the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekends. His last few visits have been pick ups on Sunday around 11am and bring home at 8-9pm. This is not stability. While I am Justice's only true stability, he has been around my family more consistently than even being around his father.  His Godmother, Eva Flores, is who I would ask to be his caregiver.  These are my wishes.  If by no other chance Justice has to go with his father, then I make the request that CPS keep tabs on the situation.  I know for a fact that the other boys get left at home alone. The oldest is 13 or 14. That is still not a proper age to be leaving children at home.  My son is four. He needs supervision. A 14 year old cannot be that supervision.  My child also has complained about bullying from him older brother, Jordan. I would not want my child to be getting hit and picked on by his brothers. While I understand there is "brotherly love", Justice simply is NOT around them enough for him to be put in that situation in a full time capacity.

Whew, okay, now that is off my chest. I kept thinking this last night and then again this morning. I cringe at the thought of my baby having to endure that part of the "family" for more than just a couple of days. I guess it is a blessing in disguise that Anthony only comes to get Justice once or twice a month for just a day or two.

So, now I am just waiting for Tiffany to come and get me so we can head to True Results. I'll post updates later.

Justice,
Mommy loves you with all her heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment